March 5, 2012

Whoaa :: Bananas!!!

 Whoaa Bananas!



The babe is already the size of a banana - no wonder why I can feel him/her every time s/he moves! It's like a three-ring circus in there!

We are at 21 weeks people. 21 ! I am so ready for this baby and so ready to be done with the pregnancy thing. When I say everything is getting bigger, I mean everything I feel like a totally different pearson! Good thing it's still negative zero here and I can bundle up as much as I want! hehe... There is a certain part of me though,  that absolutely loves to have this baby all to myself. I don't have to share him/her at all and h/she is always with me. ( I can't wait til next week we can finally call the babes a she or a he and not both, I fell kinda weird doing that!). Anyway, nothing is totally different this week than last, just a bigger belly (and everything else).

TheBump.com says:




your baby's the size of a banana!
At 10.5 inches and about 12.2 ounces, she's big enough now that you've probably been feeling her movements.



your baby at 21 weeks
  • As her digestive system preps for the outside world, she's manufacturing meconium -- the tarry black substance you'll find in her first dirty diaper (ew)!
  • If it's a girl, she's already got a lifetime's supply of eggs in her womb -- about six million of them!



Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...