March 20, 2012

23 Weeks & Counting...

There are a lot of numbers running through my head at the moment...

*16 more days until Easter!!
*36 more days until our twin nieces birthday!!
*48 more days until our nephews birthday (double bonus!) 
*60 more days until our last day of work and our last day in White Mountain
*61 more days until we are finally living in our house (it's been four years since it was built)
*70 more days until I start a journey for my love of jewelry making!! (More on this a little bit later!!)
*80 more days until my 25th birthday
*118 more days until we are a family of four and Baby Girl is born!!

Although this pregnancy has been a little lot harder than Miss Bria's was, I can't believe how fast it has gone by... Maybe we didn't find out until week 7 that we were pregnant ( I know, it's a little late but like my Dad says I am the smartest dumb person he knows) ... We still have a lot to do, but since we are in the middle of packing up our current house to move, we don't have a lot of options. We will have to wait until we move to get everything ready for the baby. Luckily and thankfully I will only be 32 weeks when we move. Whew!

Here is the baby bump picture:

{Compare Baby Girl #2 Belly with Bria's Belly here }

Annnd for more of your reading pleasure, here is what The Bump has to say about week 23:


your baby's the size of a pomegranate!
At about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces, baby's not just getting bigger, she's getting even cuter.


your baby at 23 weeks
  • She's forming little nipples (yeah, really!)
  • Her face is fully formed now -- she just needs a little extra fat to fill it out.
  • She's listening to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.













 pregnancy symptoms at 23 weeks
You know what? I am experiencing all of these symptoms :( ...

Time to go make chocolate chip cookies and crochet in front of the tube watching Friends :) 


Happy First Day of Spring!!! 
(It's a hot, -35 degrees here today but the sun is out and I can smell Spring)
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...