March 7, 2012

KONY2012

Please, please watch this 



And then go here.

We can make a difference.

Edit: 


I didn't research or look further into the cause and the Invisible Children Organization before I posted the video- I was just that excited about the video. They really did a wonderful job getting information out there on Joseph Kony and it really is a wonderful idea. I think everyone would agree that he does need to be stopped, and now! However, I strongly suggest to anyone who's wanting to donate monies to the organization to do a little research beforehand on how much is actually going to the cause and not the big kahoonas that are running the place. It's important to know that we are not supporting them but the efforts they are trying to do. 


I would say this about any organization asking for money- research and make sure that it's something you would support before giving money. 
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...