March 28, 2012

24 Weeks!

Well, it's Wednesday which means I'm two days late in getting this post up. Oh well, at least it's here now right? Not much going on this week, although we are pretty darn excited it's the last week of March! Not so excited that we have gotten about 3 more inches of snow :( ... Summer can't come soon enough! Here is the preggo update for this week:



Did you notice anything? Yup! We have a name for baby girl.....Baylie Ann Shultz! When Clint and I First got together we coached an elementary girls basketball team and there was this sweet, precious little girl named Bailey. One night when we were talking about the team, Clint said, "if we ever have a girl, I want her name to be Bailey." So. When we were thinking of names for our second angel, we remembered the name Bailey! So, we decided to spell it a little differently for individuality's sake. Ann is my mother-in-law's middle name and somewhere there is an Ann on my side of the family but I'm not sure who.

So, what do you think? Yay? Nay? What are your thoughts on the spelling? Could it be a little bit more feminine? This is a hard decision and we would love some help!

Other things that are happening this week with ...Baylie:



your baby's the size of a grapefruit!
Your 10.5-to-11.8-inch fetus weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces and every week she gets closer and closer to being ready to survive (and thrive!) in the outside world.





 your baby at 24 weeks
  • Her see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque.
  • And it's got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed.



  pregnancy symptoms at 24 weeks


So, no swollen ankles and feet, very few leg cramps, lots of back aches, no Linea nigra so far, and no stretch marks! Yay me. I just hope I don't get any stretch marks. 


I hope all of you have a wonderful day :) 
  Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...