March 28, 2012

Springtime = Teatime

Spring time. Blooming flowers, fresh grass, warm blue sun, blue sky, birds whistling... I love Spring. 

However in White Mountain? We are months behind schedule! There is still about 4 feet of snow on the ground. It's getting warmer. Still in the single digits, but much warmer. And the melting is going slowly:


This is the first time we have seen the wood on our deck since November! Oh, how it's lovely. 

It truly is the little things in life.

Anyway, on Tuesday we had a ladies get together for our Bible study group. 

We had tea. 

In pretty tea cups. 

It was delightful.

It was uplifting.

It was needed!


{The Spirit of Teatime allows room in the heart for sharing love}



{classic teatime treats :) }


{My good friend Amy and teacher-mate on the left, me on the right}

Getting together with the ladies over tea was probably the best thing that has happened to me this week. I love my family and love spending time with them. But it's so refreshing being able to be surrounded by spiritual women. Women who share stories and life lessons. Women that inspire me to be a Godly woman. Women who make me laugh until my stomach hurts and eyes are watering. 

While we were sharing childhood stories, and laughing I kept thinking of this verse : 
"And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven" ~ Matthew 18:3


So, thank you for teatime. 

Thank you for the laughs.

Thank you for the stories.

Thank you for your friendship. 

Thank you for the memories.

Thank you for a childlike evening full of fun! 


Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...