March 19, 2012

11 Things and Liebster Award...

One of the greatest things about having a blog (with the exception that family stays up-to-date) is the wonderful people you meet... 


I have been "tagged" by Jen @ Queen Bee's Hive to write about 11 Random things about me and to answer some questions. 

  1. Post these rules
  2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
  3. Answer the questions set for you in the post you were tagged in
  4. Create 11 new questions for your tagees to answer
  5. Tag them on Twitter, Facebook or your blog

11 Random Things About Me:

1. I have always dreamed about being a stay-at-home mamma, doing the cleaning, making dinners for the hubs, homeschooling our children, doing crafts everyday, going to the library, having a green house in the backyard, and have a jewelry business on the side that supports missionaries. This is quickly becoming a reality!

2. I think cats are super-uber creepy and don't really care for them.

3. I believe there is only one true way to eat a cupcake. If you don't eat it like this, well then you're doing it all wrong!

4. I never dreamed that I would have 2 kids under the age of 2- under the age of 30. I love my happy life and wouldn't change it for the world.

5. Besides being a stay-at-home Mommy, my dream jobs would be professional photography and Christian Yoga Instructor.


6. I truly believe that I had the best childhood that anyone could ever ask for. Surrounded by my entire family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins...all within the same neighborhood) taking huge family vacations, every Sunday having dinner at G-ma's house. I loved it and strive to give that to our children.

7. I don't drink coffee except my husbands Iced Mochas.

8. I don't like receiving roses. Flowers are pretty and sunflowers are my favorite.

9. My favorite thing in the whole world is camping/fishing/hiking.... Anything outdoors.

10. If I could re-do my wardrobe, it would be a bohemian (mama) style.

11. I could eat sushi morning, noon, and night... And have some for dessert. I love it that much.


Here are the questions from Jen

  1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? I think I would love to eat cupcakes the rest of my life. Any kind of cupcakes as long as they are in the cute little cupcake papers :)
  2. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Oh goodness...I have no idea, all I know is that I would love to own more cowboy boots or these moccasin boots! 
  3. What is your favorite blog to read? (mine, right? hehe) I love love love Enjoying The Small Things and many others, but hers I check a couple times a week to see if she posted anything new! 
  4. If you were not blogging right now what would you be doing? I would be cleaning the house :( ... Thanks blog for allowing me to procrastinate just a little bit longer!  
  5. What is your favorite movie? Peter Pan. Any of them as long as it's the story of the boy who wants to always have fun and never grow up.
  6. Side, back or belly sleeper? All of 'em. I toss and turn like no one's business when I sleep. Although with this pregnancy it's all about the side-my uncomfortable side with a pillow in between my legs.
  7. What book do you recommend? Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortensen
  8. Do you keep your nails painted? No. Every time I paint my nails they chip 5 minutes later. No joke. 
  9. Favorite holiday besides Christmas? Easter or my daughter's birthday...
  10. Favorite phone app? I don't have a phone and have no idea how to use apps. 
  11. Bachelor or Grey's Anatomy? I have never seen either one, so I don't know. We don't have cable television.
And finally, here are my questions that I'm asking: 

1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why? 
2. What is a pet peeve of yours? 
3. What inspires you? 
4. If you could have one day for just YOU what would you do, where would you go, and what would you eat? 
5. Flowers or chocolate? 
6. Coffee or Tea? 
7. What book are you currently reading? 
8. What is your favorite blog or website? 
9. Where do you shop most often? 
10. If you could change your name, what would it be? 
11. What is your favorite childhood memory? 
***********************************
Jen also gave me a Liebster award! Thanks Jen, you are too sweet :) 


This award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, as a way of creating new connections. Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. When you receive the award, you then pass it onto 3-5 other deserving bloggers as a way to pay it back and spread the love. 
These ladies are being tagged for both the 11 things post and the Liebster award! 

I'm going to be tagging : Laurin, Stephanie, Amanda

Rules for passing on the Liebster Blog Award (unless you just passed to me):


  1. Choose 3-5 up and coming blogs to award to with less than 200 followers.
  2. Show your appreciation to the blogger who awarded you by linking back to them.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. Link back to the blogs you are awarding to so that everyone else can pay them a visit.

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...