March 6, 2012

Creativity...



We have had a different pace of life the last few days.

 No TV, No internet, No electronics.

And lots and lots of much needed family time. 

It means that we have been enjoying Clint's guitar playing and other music around the house. If you haven't heard his worship song he wrote, I suggest you do. It's really heart-warming! You can find it here

 We found out we need to get Bria her own guitar soon or Daddy won't have one! 


It means that I can indulge in my creative spirit and create.create.create


I made two hats since this weekend, but have not taken photos of them. Same pattern, same flower (as above) but with different colors. This lovely gem was given to my sister as a birthday present back in February...

I think I have fallen in love. 
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...