April 8, 2010

The time has come...

I am finally a:




Yesterday, I saw an email from Kawerak telling me to call them (they lost my phone number...not a good sign.) DOH! I knew exactly why they were calling me, but didn't want to jump to any more conclusions. So, after I settled myself down, I gave them a call. They said that I was approved for hire and they asked if I would be interested in taking the position.  I was thinking Well, DUH! I applied for the job and have been waiting 3 1/2 weeks for this!! But my reply was, "oh of course!" like a good, new, employee... I felt like I was eating a Luna Bar again. Please, click on the post if you have no idea what I'm talking about!

I had a hard time sleeping last night. My thoughts were running around in my head like they were running a 10K race! I didn't fall asleep until 12:14 a.m. 
 
It has been five years...
 
Five years since I have had just a job where I didn't have to juggle my college schedule. And let me tell you...It feels UH-Mazing! Okay, okay, my classes don't end until April 22, so technically I still have to juggle between college/work. But it's not going to last long at all :) So I am celebrating!

I am so excited! I start on Monday bright and early at 8:30. I will have kids 4 days a week, Monday through Thursday from 9:00-1:00 (not completely sure about the end time for the students, but it's a rough estimate). Friday is a paperwork day (everyone I talk to mentions this for the preschool teacher!) But, since I have been juggling working full time and going to school full time, I don't think I'll have an issue with that.

Only time will tell....



blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...