April 7, 2010

2 Cool Things!!

I have been going back and forth for a while on what I want my blog to look like. 

I am like a little girl in a candy Prana shop- so, you might see some more changes....mmm...maybe weekly :).

There are 2 new things that you may need to know while reading my blog.

#1. Posts are now in a 'read more' format meaning the posts will have an introduction and then a 'read me' button to push when you are ready to read the full post: 


Once you click on the "read" more, you will get the entire post.

#2. After you read the full post, if you wish to comment, there will be a comment box on the bottom of the post. It will look like this:

Leaving a comment is really easy! 

It would be nice to know how many people actually read my blog. Hopefully, hopefully I'm not talking to myself all the time :)

blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No you are NOT talking to yourself all the time! I enjoy your blog sooooooo much!! So does your father-in-law, sister-in-law & all your nieces in-law & nephew in-law (ha ha). I love your scenery pictures they are so beautiful! And I especially enjoy you showing us in pictures what it is you are talking about. For example you talk about cooking or baking something and then you will show us how it turned out, which is sometimes funny but I'm sure it tasted really really good! Your blog makes me not miss you both so much (still miss you both a lot but it helps). And I love seeing what you two are up to! So please keep it going & know that it is appreciated very very much! Love your Mother-in-law

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...