April 19, 2010

Cleaning House....

As much as I would love to say that it was my house that I cleaned, it wasn't. After Clint and I rearranged my classroom, it was kind of dusty and well, a mess. So, today before the kiddos came in at 9:00 I cleaned house classroom. Here are some before and after pictures. I think it's important-for me-that I make the classroom mine. Not that there was anything wrong with it to begin with, I just didn't feel like it was really my own teaching space. 

It definitely is now!

Before:
 
After:
 

Rather my desk be near the loft I chose to have the library there. 


Before:
After:

The library spot is now my own area!


Before:
After:

Rather than have a bookcase near the bathroom and the science table/ I put the writing table into its own spot and cleared away that bookcase! 

I'm sure that there will be more modifications as I get more experience with teaching, this is now my own space to teach! 
blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...