April 6, 2010

Dreams....


Today in the kindergarten/first grade classroom we talked about dreams. We talked about what Grandpa and Grandma's dream about, what Mom and Dads dream about, what we dream about and what babies dream about. 


It was a relaxing 30 15 minutes (the kids couldn't sit still for longer than that, talking about dreams).

Here is some of what the students came up with:

"Grandpa dreams about rusty stuff"
"My mom dreams about no work"

"My dad dreams about me not getting any X's at school" 

" I dream about lots of puppies" 

" I dream about going to work with my dad" 

"I dream about eating chocolate cookies"

"Baby J. dreams about being big" 

Baby K. Dreams about being like my mom"

What do you dream about?

blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...