April 28, 2010

Runners Paradise...

This week I have come to two different realizations:

#1. Running 'round in circles in White Mountain school gym is a great way to maintain your running routine.

But...

#2. Running in here:


is not the same as running out here: 
Now, obviously this doesn't look like White Mountain-there is still a ton of snow on the ground, and it's actually snowing pretty hard as I type this. But, we have ran hills from hell for the past 2 days and I am incredibly sore.  

45 30 minutes of running outside is far better than running an hour in the gym. 

On Monday we ran 47 minutes total

On Tuesday I ran 48 minutes total while Clint ran 58 minutes total (yes, I stopped after the first loop and he made a second). I'll make it next time. I will. :) 

blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...