September 11, 2010

Tiaras and Baby Dolls!!!

It's funny how you think about the most creative ways, and the most entertaining ways to tell people some really good news. Believe me. I had the cutest idea on how I was going to tell Clint we were having a baby girl and wanted to wait until I got home-but of course, I was emotional while talking to him on the phone and mid sentence I blurted out, "we're having a baby girl!!". At first I was nervous on what his reaction might be-but he was happy and told me he feels blessed to have a baby girl on the way. That right there, is why I married him. He is perfect in that he knows exactly what to say, when to say it, and how to say it.

It is. It's a blessing that we are having a baby girl and we couldn't be happier!

Before I show you the pictures of our precious sweat pea. I want to tell you that this baby of ours is the most beautiful creature on the planet and she hasn't even left my womb. The technician even said so.  The first thing we looked at was her face, and the technician told me, "My gosh, you are going to have one beautiful baby.  I have seen a lot of ultrasounds and she's a beauty!" My first reaction as Duh! Of course she is.  She's our baby! And then, I was thinkin' that this lady says that to all the first time mamas. But I'll take it anyway. Because it's the truth.

Here she is:

Baby girl's face

One of her precious footsies... A chubby one at that!

Her foot

And...Because some of you may need actual proof:

It's a baby girl!


There you have it! A baby girl shultz is on her way!


Because I am super excited about this baby of ours and we finally know the baby is a she I have pulled out my knitting needles and yarn and started to work.  And what do you know? I have already finished her first pair of baby booties! Now remember how I said Clint and I are not a fan of pink? Well, we love purple! So here you go:

Baby booties

Baby booties 2

Yes. I made those! I am super proud and ready to make my next pair...Mmm...Nice yellow ones sound good to me :)


Dear Baby Girl,

It's amazing that I was able to see your beautiful face again on the ultra-sound screen. You are precious! When I feel you in my tummy I now have a picture of what you may look like when you enter the world. However, I know that you're going to be a hundred times more beautiful than we could ever imagine!  Stay cozy and keep growing :)

This is going to be short, but I want you to know that already, you are the twinkle in my eyes and the center of your daddy's world. We love you more than anything.

Love, 
You're Mama

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...