September 15, 2010

22 Weeks!!

It's that time again :)...

22 Weeks!

Only 125 more days to go until we meet our little baby girl!

Here's the Q&A:

How far along? 22 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: surprising I didn't gain any weight this week-But my belly sure is progressing quite quickly!
Sleep: I have been waking up to the baby kicking everyday this week at 3:00AM. She's been active for about 10-15 minutes and then it's hard for me to get back to sleep. But when I do get those precious Zzzzz hours, its amazing!
Best moment this week: finding out that our little bundle of joy is a girl! And...More importantly I was able to see her again. It's an amazing feeling being able to see your growing baby actually inside  you. She was pretty darn cute!
Food Cravings: None. The salt craving is gone, but I've been eating a lot of fruits!
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs? None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss? Sushi! Although, Clint made smoked salmon sushi for me the other night and it was oh.so.scrumptious!
What I am looking forward to: Actually, I am really looking forward to Clint being able to feel her kick. It's going to take my breath away.
Weekly Wisdom: Leave work at work and don't work at home! :) 
Milestones: Finding out we are having a baby girl (how many times have I said that in this post?!).

The photos: 
Photobucket
Don't mind my smile. and hair. and face. Okay, just look at the growing belly. I took a picture with the self-timer!

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...