September 22, 2010

23 weeks!

The days seem to be going by too fast! Too me, it feels like I just posted our 22 week recap!! I believe that this baby girl of ours is going to enter the world in no-time!

Instead of spending time on the computer, blogging. I'm going to go for a nice walk with my hubs and two pups today-so this will be quick!

How far along? 23 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea! Don't really want to know at this point :)
Sleep: I have been sleeping okay. Ya, not fantastic or anything-my back is aching more and more...We'll see how the rest of the week goes!
Best moment this week: Surprisingly, it doesn't really have to do with the baby or pregnancy, but the fact that she is with us always is a blessing.  Clint and I went on a wonderful walk on Sunday, went to church (we have been going for a few weeks now) and had a wonderful dessert with some friends at their house. 
Food Cravings: I have been wanting cupcakes! (Hence the hilarious, or not so hilarious, post yesterday!)
Gender:  Beautiful baby girl!
Labor Signs: None at the moment
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: I miss being able to get out of bed easily. Clint had to switch me spots so I didn't have to crawl over him in the middle of then night. He mentioned that I made funny grunting noises when I tried to get out of bed.  Hopefully those noises have stopped!
What I am looking forward to: Being able to spend the last few weeks of pregnancy with my family, and deliver in Ketchikan where my family can see her in her first few hours of life! I just pray Clint is going to be able to be there on time!
Weekly Wisdom: Be active!
Milestones: Picking out a name (a post will come later) for our baby girl! And, having her kick me in the ribs almost constantly when I'm in a college class.  Thanks, sweet little girl!

Here are the photos (they are actually taken at 22 weeks and 3 days):

Photobucket

Photobucket



Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...