September 8, 2010

Half-baked!

I'm talkin' about the baby. No baked goods yet. I'm pooped from today-work, meetings, class, etc. etc.  I guess it's going to be all worth it in the end though, so no complaints here.

I am 21 weeks today :) ... This pregnancy is going by a little too fast (yup, mark my words)...I'm sure I'll be eating these words at the 30 week mark though as my belly is getting bigger every.single.day. But again, there is no complaints here! I'm just happy this baybah of ours is-a growing every.single. day.
So, without any more ramblings and musings... But, before I get to the good 'ole stuff (which of course is pictures of my belly) here is the recap for this week:

How far along? 21 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Aww..It's catching up to me! 10lbs. as of 3 days ago.
Sleep: When I do get to sleep (I have been staying up past 11:00 every night) It's amazing!
Best moment this week: The baby is a Rockstar! If you have read the last few posts-the babes kicked while listening to music. The first time it was pre-school songs. The second? Gospel music! Oh-yeah, the babes already has impeccable taste.
Food cravings? Nothing different than the salt issue-but not as much as last week-thank goodness!
Gender? Stay tuned! Friday we'll know!!
Labor Signs? Nadaa
Belly Button in or out? In, but I fear that it's not going to be the case for long.
What I miss? Hmmm.... Sushi. Gawww. I totally miss sushi! After the baby is born, I believe my first meal will be sushi!!! Get ready for a sushi party mom
What I am looking forward to: My entire future with my growing family!
Weekly Wisdom: Love the life you were given
Milestones: The kicks of the baby...

From thebump.com
Size of Babes @ 21 Weeks

And here are the lovely pictures :) Enjoy!
21 Weeks

21 Weeks Front View


Come back Friday for the gender reveal for our babes!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...