September 19, 2010

Sunday in pictures...

Clint's still in Koyuk for a cross country meet.  We have been skyping all morning and it's been very comforting to talk with him without the cost of long distance!

It has been pretty mellow in this Shultz family household this weekend.

Saturday Clint left at 8:00am and I was working on homework/MAT papers all.day.long.-I had a blast (do you sense the sarcasm?)

I have been wanting to learn how to take better pictures with our DSLR for when baby girl comes...So we can fill our walls with poster-size canvas photos of her and our family together. I want to have a museum size amount of photos! Seriously. So, in order to actually like the photos that I hang on the wall. I have to learn how to use the camera. And fast. Do you realize it's only 4 months until she arrives?! Eeeek!

So for today, I have our Sunday in pictures :) ... With my attempt at being somewhat artistically creative.

Enjoy!

9:40am:

Photobucket

10:15am:

Photobucket

10:50am:

Photobucket

10:55am:

Photobucket

11:00am:
I heart my kitchen aide (thanks mom!)

Photobucket

11:15am:

Photobucket

11:30am:

Photobucket

12:00pm:

Frosted Cupcakes

12:15pm:

Dishes

12:45pm:

Laundry

1:30pm:
I know it's not Halloween yet, but here I am...

Mask

2:00pm:

Ipod

2:20pm:
Sierra ate her treat pretty quickly!

Jack with treat

2:30pm:
Homework :(...

Homework

3:00pm:
Took a looonnng nap on the couch with my pups.

3:50pm:
Clint came home (didn't take any pictures)

6:00pm:
Dinner Time: Edwardson style:

Dinner


Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...