February 28, 2012

Summer Time Blues....

I am sick.

I am tired.

I am bitter.

No, not because I'm pregnant (even though I am having a difficult time-I love it all the same. I'm growing a baby!)...But because it is still COLD here! And quite frankly. I've had enough!

Here is the weather today:


And for forecast for all week:


I am so thankful for change in seasons... 

Summer, you can come now. I am ready! 



























                                                                               Source: layoutsparks.com via Tory on Pinterest



                                                                    Source: bippityboppityboo.tumblr.com via Tory on Pinterest


                                                                   Source: travelingcolors.tumblr.com via Tory on Pinterest





                                                             Source: whimsicalraindropcottage.tumblr.com via Tory on Pinterest


                                                                                   Source: tumblr.com via Tory on Pinterest


                                                                               Source: kikareichert.com.br via Tory on Pinterest

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...