February 27, 2012

20 Weeks :: Halfway !!

**Insert happy dance here!!**

We made it again! Wahoo!! We are halfway (half-baked always sounded so weird to me) and baby love #2 is uh-movin like there's a dance party in my tummy. The movement always seems to happen right when I'm finally about to get comfortable. This belly has grown so much faster than when Bria was in there! Not to mention, I don't feel as "peppy" as I did with the first either. This pregnancy is taking a toll on me and I don't know if it's because I've been lazier in the workout department (actually-this is most definitely the reason!) or if it's due primarily on the fact that they are so close together. I have had back pain, leg cramps, heartburn, dry skin, gross hair, and the like. People keep telling me I'm glowing- I keep telling them that they would be glowing to if they felt nauseated and were sweating all the time! Ha. 

Okay, I'm done with my rant. Now, on to more fun stuff: 

We have no prediction or idea if Belly Bean is a girl or a boy and quite frankly, we could care less what the gender is. To have another little princess and a sister for Bria would be amazing, and having a baby brother would also be a dream come true, so I guess we are just going to ride this out until we find out the gender on March 16th!!





And here is what thebump.com has to say about our baybay:


your baby's the size of a cantaloupe!
Baby weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches. She's still got a lot of growing to do though. Can you believe you're halfway done?


your baby at 20 weeks
  • She's got working taste buds.
  • Now, she's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.




Here is what I posted on Facebook today. It was a hilarious conversation I had with one of my Kinders during morning circle:



And just to show you what a huge difference these two pregnancies are, here's a picture I posted from B's 20 week post:

Why hello feet! It doesn't look like I'll be seeing you anytime soon. 


Happy Halfway Birthday to us!!
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...