February 20, 2012

19 Weeks!!

Okay, okay...I made it the 2nd week of posting Baby Love's belly pictures :) Can I get a medal?


Everything is going pretty much the same as last week (since I was late posting last week's) with the exception that I am loving chocolate right now, but really, who doesn't? We still don't know the dates for going to Nome for the big ultra-sound and we couldn't be more excited. I'm so so happy that Clint and Bria are going to share the moment with me! It was hard going into Nome by myself when we found out B was a girl.

Still winter. Still cold here in White Mountain.  I think at this point, everyone is wanting it to be warm weather so we can enjoy Spring!

Have a good Monday :)
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...