February 17, 2012

Say....Cheese....?

I can't help but absolutely love Bria. She is full of spunk and sass, probably not what you want to see at such a young age, but she is quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever laid eyes on!

I told you yesterday that it is getting harder and harder to take a good picture of her since she never.stops.moving. Never. I am totally blaming Clint since he's the same way. Well, not only does she never stop moving, she also doesn't really give me a smile! She does this thing where she scrunches her nose up and does this goofy face.

Here are some examples:

Example 1-

Example 2-

Example 3-

Example 4-


I guess I should just be thankful that it's actually cute for babies to scrunch their nose-kind of like, it's cute when babies/toddlers have big bellies and roles....It's when we get to our 20's 30's and older when it's not so cute!


Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...