February 3, 2012

I haven't forgotten

I am 16 weeks and 4 days today!!


Our second miracle is the size of an avacado weighing in at around 3.5 ounces and is about 4.6 inches long!!

I went to my monthly prenatal appointment last Thursday and was able to hear a heartbeat. It was 154, way, way, waaaay lower than Bria's 180! Clint automatically thinks this one is a boy, but we'll see. I don't have any preference of having a girl or a boy. All I know is, having another child is so exciting and I can't wait for Bria to have a younger sibling. She absolutely loves to play with kids.

You think that I would have already been used to hearing a heartbeat in my stomach after hearing Bria's not too long ago, but nope. It was just like the first time, and in fact it may have been even more heart-melting because now I know the feeling of being a mommy and to do it again is such a blessing.

I know I haven't been up-to-date with the monthly post and posting pictures of my ever-growing belly, but please know that we are constantly thinking of baby #2 and we couldn't me more excited. I have been keeping track of weekly things in a different way. I'm making a maternity book for baby, without the monthly pictures I did for Bria, something a little more different. Once I have a few more pages, I'm hoping to get a sneak peak up here on the blog soon!

For now, we are trying to stay warm with a constant temperature of -60 to -30 degrees! 

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...