February 17, 2012

Pretty In Pink

When we found out that we were having a girl, Clint was adamant that our daughter will not wear pink. That lasted all about 1 day (when we were still in the hospital and she was swaddled in a white hospital blanket with a white hat). Her going home outfit was a pink/purple jumper!

This week we received a box from my mom and sister (I love love love getting boxes in the mail-especially when we don't know what's inside!)... I received some cute maternity clothes along with some Nutella (yay!), and some peanuts for Clint. For Bria? We received new boots and a cute little....pink....outfit! She was so adorable in it I had to take some pictures.






I am back at taking fairly good pictures. I haven't been taking daily pictures because for some reason, I couldn't get the right setting to capture Bria on the move. Everything seemed blurry. But now? I'm getting back into the groove of taking pictures and blogging :) ...

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...