February 13, 2012

Pinned It...Did It....

If you have read this blog, you know I am a fan of Pinterest. The virtual pin-board for virtually just about everything you could imagine. Or anything you can find on the internet...And if you know me personally, you know that I love, love love cupcakes! I found this pin on Pinterest:


                                                                           Source: marthastewart.com via Tory on Pinterest


and decided to try and recreate this lovely concoction. We had a bake sale fundraiser during the Valentine Basketball Tournament that goes on every February here in White Mountain and it was a perfect time to create heart-shapes lovelies. I don't think mind turned out quite as beautiful, but people sure loved them! Here they are:


I also wanted to use my decorating kit that I rarely use. I think they turned out lovely! Thank you Pinterest for the lovely idea.

What are your valentines day plans?


Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...