February 5, 2012

Favorites!

One of my favorite things about having a daughter (and there's probably about a bazillion reasons), but one of the most precious and rewarding things is to watch Bria with her Daddy. Seeing them both smile and kiss each other warms my heart. Lately, Bria has been such a Daddy's girl. Wanting him when she falls, or wanting him to feed her instead of me. Wanting him to put her t o sleep. I love every minute of it. I love being able to step back and watch their relationship unfold.

Saturday was one of those moments. When I just stepped back and didn't go play. When I just watched them laugh and smile at each other. I stepped back and tried to capture those moments.


The sea-saw that she is on is borrowed from the school. You can turn it over, and it's a staircase. She is getting pretty good at climbing stairs. I'm so glad we don't have stairs here! Look at those faces!


I hope you had a great weekend! We sure did!
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...