August 31, 2010

Yoga + Mama = Yoga Lovin' Baby

For all of you who know me (which is hopefully everyone who reads this blog) know how much I love Yoga, if you don't know see all my posts here! (pop quiz-how many times did I use the word "know")

At any rate, today was the first time that I actually was able to do yoga for a longer period than 15 minutes and let me tell you, it was refreshing! I followed this DVD:

Photobucket

source found here:

It's amazing that my entire outlook on life and my well-being is totally different after a yoga/meditation workout. The prenatal yoga is definitely an exercise that will help with delivery and the changes that my body is going through. With everything changing and being out-of-wack with my emotions running wild, my belly is ever-changing into it's own, and my anticipation of the actual labor itself becoming a reality and really scaring the be-jabbers out of me! Yoga has a way of calming all of the above. I feel normal. I feel empowered. I feel connected with the baby.  I feel beautiful.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...