August 18, 2010

18 Weeks!!

18 weeks....18!! 18.....Today marks the day that I am 18 weeks exactly! It's amazing how fast it's going by. Every week that passes is another week closer to meeting the lil' one :). We are beyond excited...

Here is the 18 week recap:

How far along? 18 weeks :)

Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea yet, but hopefully it's not too much


Sleep: I have not been sleeping good as this is the second week in a row that I am away from my bed, although this week I was able to sleep next to my husband and lil' fur babies

Best moment this week: Having people tell me I don't look pregnant and I am glowing (It's nice to know that I don't look as big as I feel).

Movement: A lot. I am feeling movement everyday.


Food cravings: I desperately needed some chocolate a few days this week.... Needed.

Gender: It's a surprise!

Labor Signs: None


Belly Button in or out? In.. I don't think it's commin' out. But it sure is stretching!

What I miss: Running long distance, and sushi...

What I am looking forward to: To snuggle with my lil' belly bean...And so see my Hubbs become a father.

Weekly Wisdom: You are not eating for two. You are eating for 1 and a 6 oz. baby. Don't pig out.

Milestones: our baby is the length of a bell pepper (5 1/2 inches long).


From babycenter.com


How your baby's growing:

Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.

Picture of the week:

EighteenWeeks

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...