August 25, 2010

19 Weeks!!

I love the saying "Time does fly by when you're having fun" but seriously, time doesn't just fly by when your having fun, but when your busy it sure goes by fast too! I'm on my third week in a row going to teacher trainings. I am drained. Exhausted.  But. The best thing about this week?

I am 19 WEEKS!! People-That is 1 week away from being half-way through my pregnancy...I can't believe how fast it has happened, and how much I have grown!

Here is the 19 Week Update:

How far along? 19 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: Not quite sure, but I'm still truckin' along with the exercising-doing the body (and baby) good.
Sleep: Haven't slept a full night's sleep. It's not pregnancy related, I hate being away from my husband.
Best moment this week: Celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary!!
Movement: Still quite a bit.  Getting more and more potent as the days pass.
Food Cravings: Not so much cravings, but I have been carbo-load
Gender: Still quite not sure :) But feeling blessed we have a little one on the way
Labor Signs: thank-goodness..None.
Belly Button in or out: In, although it's stretching and quite frankly, very ugly.
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: being able to say I am halfway done with my pregnancy, and also being back home with my husband for more than 3 days...
Weekly Wisdom: To Husband: Even if I had cried each time we have been away, you have to be supportive and sensitive to my feelings :) Thank you. That is all. Your lovely preggo wife.
Milestones: Being able to feel the flutters like a butterfly movement in my tummy.

Here is the information from babycenter.com

How your baby's growing:

Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you.

Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.



Okay, you would think that I would learn after 3 weeks to bring a camera for my weekly belly shot, but alas, I am not. I will as soon as I can.

Drumroll Please :) ......

19 Weeks


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...