August 17, 2010

Are you tired yet?

I sure hope you aren't tired of looking at these beautiful pictures. If you are, well, tough luck anyway because you're getting more!

Enjoy:

Clint Climbing Sand Dunes

Clint & Sandy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clint and Tory @ Creed Trail

Sand Dunes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tory @ Arkansas Trail

Furry Friend 1

Church

Some of my favorite pictures are the ones with my Inlaws (Especially the one with my Father-in-Law, Mickey on stage.  Mickey, thanks for that wonderful evening!  It was such a blessing to have had the time to go on a road trip with them. I will never forget the time we had together :) . Thank you for that!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...