April 27, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge: From a Low Angle

Okay folks! I have some pictures :) But first I want to show you just one !  It's going to be part of Our Reflections photo challenge. We went out yesterday and it was a perfect Spring day here and we had tons of fun taking photos of Bria finally playing with rocks! It was the very first time she played with rocks and dirt so it was kinda special!

Here is the photo I am entering into the contest.


Isn't her leg just the cutest? I think she had a hard time figuring out how she's supposed to walk on hard, dirt ground! 

Later today I will be posting a catch-all-post about what has been happening the last 2 weeks around the Shultz compound! Stay tuned for some goodies :) 

Have a fabulous Friday everyone.  
 Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...