April 12, 2012

26 Weeks {and 3 days}

All I have to say about being pregnant this week is....

I feel great!

I'm not so much "losing weight" as the picture states as I am feeling more fit because of the walking I'm doing. The walking has also helped my back-go figure! I guess I just needed to stop being lazy and get off my booty and work it.

I am feeling so blessed right now. Everything is going just perfect!

God is GOOD!



How far along: 26 weeks + 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure how much. Doesn't matter. I feel wonderful! 
Sleep: Sleeping like a champ lately with only 3 pee breaks! Go me! 
Best moment this week: Having the warm sun on my face and sitting on the deck with a old fashioned hot dog/ potato salad/ baked beans/ chip dinner!! With a banana split for dessert!! 
Movement: Everyday all day. 
**Stimulation: Bria and Daddy playing makes this baby move like no other. 
Food Cravings: Hot dogs.
Gender: Another sweet baby girl! 
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out?  In. Stretched. But in.
What I miss? Sleeping soundly on my tummy, sushi, wine.
What I am looking forward to: The snow to melt and Clint, Bria, Seirra and I can go for nice long walks.
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep whenever where ever you can!
Milestones: None this week. 
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...