April 27, 2012

Spring Has Sprung {Catch-up Post with Bullet Points}

**Warning: Photo Overload!**



Spring is perhaps the most exciting time of year for me. With the snow finally melting, and colors are starting to pop up again, it's refreshing that we get to see the world with a new perspective! These past two weeks I have been enjoying:



*Fresh flowers from full circle farm. I haven't liked getting flowers in the past because they die a few days later, but this was so special and brought so much color into our home and lives! Thank you Full Circle Farm!


*New change of fresh, organic fruits. Yum! Strawberries are our favorites! We have to get two orders of them because Bria it's one order by herself!




*The warm sunshine on our faces while playing out on the deck




*Watching my tummy grow and grow with this new life inside of me....I know she's just waiting to rock this world with her presence.



*Watching our first born explore the newfound ground beneath all the snow. Watching her grow and learn new things everyday.



*Bria's new bedtime routine (going to bed between 8:00-8:30) so that I can have sweet moments with just my husband.


*Getting outside with my family!





*Watching the river overflow on top of the ice


*hearing seagulls makes us feel like we are at the beach



I hope you have a weekend full of love, hugs, and laughter with the ones that are closest to you! Cherish each and every moment with them.



Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...