April 16, 2012

Summer Lovin' : {Foodie Style}

So with the weather being beautiful and warm-er out. I am dreaming of summer! I can't wait to wear my Xtra-tufs (although, I gave away my winter boots and busted them out a little early! I'm so thankful for that!) , sit on the beach and have a bon fire and roast some of these lovelies:













Here is what I want to do to some boots when it's just too darn hot outside for my Xtra-Tufs ! ThoseAlaskanGirls are from Ketchikan and have a plethora of handmade goodness to share. Go here to check them out!!







I hope you find some inspiration for your bon-fire outdoor goodies to eat here :) There are tons of ideas out there! What are your favorites? I would love to know!


Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...