April 5, 2012

All things Party!!

Last year you might have remembered a little post on here that talked about Baby Showers and what my thoughts on them were. If you didn't, and you are interested you can click HERE to check out that post.

I have been asked by several people to get my registry together and to think of some baby shower themes that I would love to have. Oh my goodness what work it is!

This unborn child of ours is already so loved its amazing. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends and family {especially sisters} that love us so much :) ... We love you all too!

Last year I had only a couple shower ideas, but with the ever growing popularity of Pinterest  it is easier and easier to put ideas together on a board. I warn you though. It's totally addicting!

Here are some of my ideas on a baby shower theme that I would love to have...Hopefully when we are in Ketchikan I can finally be part of hosting a baby shower party for one of my friends! It all looks like so much fun!

**Click on picture or "source" to get taken to the post with all the details!**


1. She's about to {POP} Baby Shower : 



Another She's about to {POP} Baby Shower Idea: 


                                                                         
                                                                         {Source}



2. Milk & Cookies Baby Shower : sounds so yummy!




Here is another lovely Milk & Cookies shower idea: 



3. Sweet Little Baby Bee :



4. Rainbow Theme Baby Shower: 








{Source} 


Here is another Rainbow Theme Party: 

*Make sure you click the picture or the link to see all the amazing details and decorations! 




Pretty amazing stuff huh? As much as I'm excited and grateful to be able to have another shower for this baby, I think it would be equally fun to host one. Notice all the decorations and fine detail. Amazing! I would have a blast making most of these!! 


Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...