April 23, 2012

I Apologize...

I realize that it has been a while since I have posted on the blog. It's not because I don't have anything to say, actually it's quite the opposite! I have too much to say and at this time can't really get my thoughts together in order to post. I am 2 weeks behind in the baby bump pictures and it's not because I haven't taken pictures (actually I haven't but that's not the reason) ... We have purchased a computer and are waiting for it to come. I don't want to add any more pictures to my school computer. This is the reason for lack of posts. We should be getting our computer on Thursday and hopefully by Thursday night I will have some sweet posts for your eyes :) ...

I hope everyone is having a blessed week, and I will be back soon!

Take Care,
Tory
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...