April 30, 2012

Playground Fun

The weekends are going by so quickly! I'm glad that we have been taking more pictures lately because it seems to at least slow time down just a little bit. Saturday flew by and we didn't do much, my back has been aching so much so I hardly moved. On Sunday though, it was a tiny bit better and it was nice and sunny out so we decided to head to the playground-which by the way, is half dirt!! It was so cute watching Bria explore the new surroundings as the snow melts!




She was very intimidated being on the slide at first. I didn't think she was going to like it all that much...





Boy, was I wrong. She kept asking for Clint's had to help her up on the slide....



Our baby girl is such a good citizen. She already loves picking up trash and putting in the garbage. Not that we want our little girl touching trash from the ground, it's still a good trait to learn :)


Then we went sliding. This time, they went together.



We had such a wonderful day at the park! I can't wait until we have 2 littles running around the playground!! 


How was your Sunday? I hope it was filled with as much family fun and smiles as ours. It was a precious moment to save in the corners of our memories.


Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...