April 2, 2011

A Party?!

I'm going to venture out into the blogging world and try to make new friends online (now that almost everything is about social networking). Don't get me wrong, I have fabulous friends here in White Mountain and love them dearly, but it would be nice...no...great to make more friends who have the same interests as me!

So here is to the 2011 Ultimate Blog Party hosted by: 5 Minutes For Mom



Hi! I'm Tory

I am first and foremost a believer in God, a mother to Bria, a wife to Clint, a sister to three lovelies, a daughter, an auntie, a student, a teacher, a lover of all things outdoors, and passionate about all the little things in life. If you want to read in more detail about me and what this blog is all about, go here!

Meet my husband:

 Clint is a wonderful, amazing man who is an inspiration to many. He does so much to give back to the community we live in and is passionate about creating healthier and active youth by coaching as much as he can: cross-country running, cross-country skiing, basketball, and wrestling. My love for the outdoors was inspired by this man. He was the one who taught me how to kayak, climb, camp, and what the right attire is to wear in the outdoors (yes, you can wear the "wrong" thing such as fuzzy little socks and fashion boots while hiking). He is already looking forward to teaching our baby girl the same things as he taught me. You can find him over at One Day At A Time !

And here is the precious thing that this blog is all about these days:


Bria is an almost 3 month quirky, beautiful, amazing baby who is growing up like a flower right in front of our eyes. She is strong, happy, and loves...loves...loves the camera!

Welcome. This is our Life As We Know It!
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...