April 16, 2011

What I'm lovin' this week:

I have stumbled across some pretty neat stuff this week on Etsy. I absolutely love handmade lovelies, and love discovering new, artsy people. I totally wish I could have some more time in the day to get stuff made!  Here are some of the things that I have been eyeing:

Who doesn't love a baby in overalls?!


Found at Little Orange


Cute lil' headbands for lil' heads! 

Burnt Orange Daisy Hairclip:
 From Kelly over at Kelly Joy Botique

Every little girl needs a retro dress!

Ruffle Sleeve Dress with Mod Circles
Found at UrbanTot
Cute footsies!

Children's Soft Sole Shoes in Animal Print:
Found at UrbanTot

I love shopping online and it's getting easier to not be so impulsive with everything I see. The internet is my only source of "shopping" because of our rural location. However, it is easier to sit here in my pj's and chai with B sleeping in her bobby and shop than it would be walkin' round with her in a baby carrier, me having to get dressed and put at least some make-up on so I don't look like a zombie that just woke up!

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...