April 19, 2011

The First...

Guess what?! Bria finally fit into her very first outfit. Ever! Last summer when we went home to Ketchikan, my mom had bough this cute little outfit from Walmart. Clint and I were totally set on having a baby boy so we figured we would make my mom happy and take it. Boy are we glad we did! We couldn't have asked for a better baby than our baby girl, and the outfit was too darn cute not to put her in it...Regardless of the 30 degree weather and snow still laying on the ground! Don't worry, she had pants over it when we went outside and of course, her despised snowsuit!

 Thanks Nana!

P.S. this little girl knows the camera and smiles every time she see's one! I guess that's because this mommy already has hundreds...Well, probably thousands of pictures of her since the day she was born. Thank you hubby for getting me such a nice camera to play with and learn about (obviously I have tons to still learn!)...

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...