April 17, 2011

Family Time...

It has been bea-utiful outside! The weather is a whopping 35 degrees outside, no wind, and the snow is melting (finally!)

As I type this Clint is on the deck with his sunglasses 'n guitar playing Bubble Toes by Jack Johnson. I'm glad he's been picking up his guitar lately, especially when he sings to our little girl. She is bubbly about him :) (pun intended).

We took a little stroll up White Mountain Hill today to take some much needed family pictures. Nothing fills my heart more than when I am packing our little us, walking hand in hand with my man in the outdoors. It's purely perfect. In every way.

I absolutely adore our pictures. They may not be technically correct, but they are the best pictures on this blog to date :) ...

Here they are. My perfect family:










Here is another photo shoot that Clint did when I was 26 weeks preggo with B!!
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...