March 31, 2011

Toys...Toys...Toys...It starts!

Not only is our baby girl lifting her head high off the ground, she is also sitting in her boppy, shaking her rattle, and focusing on Sierra (our fur baby). I have been having a wonderful time taking pictures when I see Bria doing something new. Like I said before, I am not going to miss a moment of her growing up.

 Bria's first time sitting in her boppy. This is her favorite position now and cries when she lays down!

I received her first natural rattle/teether in the mail the other day, and the first thing I did was give it to Bria. The first thing she did was shake it and put it in her mouth. At this point, I can safely say that she is beginning to understand and be developmentally able to use toys!

Bria's very first seconds with her new natural toy!

Everyone who knows our dog Sierra, knows that she is wild and crazy! The first time we brought Bria home, was like we were holding hostage Sierra's favorite toy! Sierra would not stop pacing whenever someone was holding Bria. Whenever Bria was in her bassinet or playpen, Sierra would jump and try to get her. Needless to say, Sierra didn't get much freedom outside of her kennel for the longest time. It wasn't until my parent's recent visit to White Mountain that Sierra finally calmed down in the tiniest way. I really do think that my Dad knocked some sense into Sierra when he smacked her so hard his hand hurt when Sierra tried to get to Bria when he was holding her.

Now a week later? Sierra and Bria are beginning to be great friends...Okay, not great but we can have both of them "out" at the same time....Sierra even sits and watches during Tummy Time! Don't worry though, we still keep a very close eye on Sierra and she goes back in her kennel when she starts to lick her lips :)

Sierra says, "Wanna Play?" ....Bria says, "Are you kidding me?!" - Such a cute picture!
I'm sure there will be many more pictures with our two kids :)

It's another crazy weekend here in White Mountain as we are hosting the WISA (Western Interior Ski Association) meet! And Clint is traveling to Golovin for Peewee Basketball. As much as I love the fact that he is so involved, I can't wait til' this weekend is over and he doesn't have after school activities...We have to have some much needed family time with just the three of us! 
Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...