October 9, 2011

Shutterfly House Party?!?


 Do you remember when I talked about Shutterfly last year? Please click here to read that post!

Shutterfly is my one-stop shop for my pictures from creating books to holiday cards to summer pictures and announcements!

I am part of House Party where participants have the opportunity to host parties for products that they love. I entered to participate in a Shutterfly Holiday Card House Party up here in White Mountain! Wouldn't it be cool to let the village know about Shutterfly and give them a chance to get holiday cards this year? We could set up a photo-shoot somewhere and take family pictures.

Here is the link to where I applied to host this party.



Lets see if I get it! If not, a photo shoot would be fun for the community anyway since there are NO places in White Mountain to take your pictures!

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...