October 10, 2011

The Culprit...

I don't know how she does it. She is a sneaky little thing- and at nine months! Boy do we have our hands full!

We were in the house all day on Saturday. Not once did Bria or I leave. She was a sick, sick baby with a cough, cold sweats, and a runny nose that was like a constant drain. Poor baby.

However, at one point I remember being in the kitchen and then Clint yelling, "You gotta come see this! You're missing something special!!!!" I immediately ran to the living room (thankfully our apartment is small and I didn't have a long distance).

We found this:


She found the Halloween candy!








One thing about Bria that I absolutely love is that she is an awesome baby even if she isn't feeling good. She still laughs, talks and plays. However, she is even more cuddly with her Mama. And I have to say, that is my favorite part of it :) ...


Hope everyone had a good start to the week!


Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...