May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!


Although I am not a Mom just yet, Clint is cleaning the house and vacuuming! Oh glorious, this is something I can get used too :). But, I'm not going to go without saying he does this all the time! But on Mother's Day I didn't have to do anything first.

I called my Mom today and it was a wonderful chit-chat. I love talking to her about everything and anything.  I just wish I could be there with her today. It's sad sometimes, during  different holidays that we are not near any family.

I want to say Happy Mother's Day to my other Mom (Joyce) and my sister-in law (Erica!). I Hope you both are spoiled on your special day and know that you are wonderful!

Here are 3 things (there are many more, but it would take me all day to list) that I love about my mother.

1) She supports me in anything I want to do....
2) She has the best sense of humor and can make any situation a good one...
3) She is my best friend and I can tell her anything!
4) She loves...loves....LOVES to cook and is one of the best cooks I know!

I know I said three, but I had to add the last one in :)

Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.  ~Author Unknown


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...