May 18, 2010

The Easiest, Tasiest Thing in the World!

...With only 4 ingredients. Yup, 4! 

Remember I was looking through blogland last night while Clint was at Karate?  He came home around 9:20 and asked me what I accomplished while he was gone. His sarcasm didn't phase me at all, because I actually did something quite wonderful! While looking through my various craft, health, food, recipe blogs I found a recipe for a No-Bake Almond Peanut Buttery Balls sounds delish right?! Oh man. It was!

I made a small batch and instantly regretted not making more! Oh yeah, it's so easy kids can make this for an afternoon snack too :D !   

Here's how you do it:

No-Bake Almond Peanut Buttery Balls


Combine in a small bowl (or large bowl depending on the amount you want to make):

1/3 cup dry oats
1/3 cup granola
2 Tbs. agave nectar (or honey or another sweet, sticky substitute)
2 heaping Tbs. almond butter (or any nut butter or peanut butter of your choice)

Mix the goodness together


Roll into small bit size pieces (again, you can make larger balls if desired)


Put in fridge for and hour or so until ready to eat (If you can't wait that long...Put them in the freezer for 30 min)!
These may freeze well, but only if you can wait that long for them to become at room temperature!


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...