February 17, 2011

Good Morning & Baby Wipe Recipe

Okay, before I let you in on a little secret about baby wipes I have to do the most important thing first...

Bria wants to say good morning...

It was so sweet this morning, Clint took Bria because she was just being fussy and he let me sleep! I actually went into the deepest of deep sleeps for 3 hours! It was truly Bliss.

When I woke up today and put Bria in her playpen I found this:


I guess Clint decided to change her and didn't fasten the velcro all the way. Ha. Goofy Daddy!

*********************************

Now for the homemade baby wipes! 
If you know Clint and I personally, you know that we'd rather go the eco-friendly, organic route with anything that we possibly can. Now, with that being said it is extremely difficult to full-fill that in everything we do because of 1) Our rural location and 2) shipping is extremely expensive from most eco-friendly websites. 

So, when a friend of mine gave me a recipe for homemade baby wipes I was so excited. Finally, I know exactly what is going into my baby wipes and exactly what is touching my little angel.
 Homemade Baby Wipes:


All you need is:

1 plastic container with lid that will fit 1/2 a paper towel roll
2 cups of water
2 Tablespoons of baby oil
2 Tablespoons of Baby bath
1/2 roll Bounty paper towels
**note: generic paper towels don't hold up as well as Bounty**


1) Cut paper towels in half with a serrated knife and pull out cardboard tube:


2) Put paper towels in plastic container:


3) Mix the water, baby oil, and baby bath together and pour into container:


4) There ya go! Homemade baby wipes:


Not only do you know what is going into your wipes, you get more bang for your buck!!

Signature for blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...