September 17, 2009

A new found love...

Yesterday, I was frustrated for no particular reason and if someone asked me (which, Clint did) I would say, “I don't know”. When I answered his question like that, he did give me a weird look. I couldn't blame him-it was a weird answer. Just weird. I decided that I needed to work out. I worked out with pilates and yoga and meditation afterwards. Let me tell you something. I'm not trying to be one of those people who tell others, “yoga changed my life” or.... “ I'm going to be a Yogini” and.... “meat is bad”. Because, well, lets face it....I'm not THAT dedicated (which I should be) and I'm an Alaskan. A proud Alaskan that eats meat. That's all.

BUT- I did feel TONS better after the yoga and meditation. I follow Rodney Yee's A.M. & P.M. Yoga and Relaxing & Breathing Meditation. I felt rejuvenated, refreshed, and more alert. All those bad and frustrated feelings were gone. I was left in peace, and my body felt amazing. I'm not telling you guys to start pilates, yoga, or meditation, but these are things that will surely change the way you feel.

Here is the next one....two and three DVD's I wouldn't mind having of his:

**You can click on the picture for a link to the DVD's :)**

blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...