September 28, 2009

Halloween....

You must think I'm crazy right? Halloween?!....Yes! Halloween! This is a post from the girl who has already started making her first Christmas present. I was over at Bakerella and she has some adorable stuff that you can make! I found these: Can you guess what they are?

They are cake pops. Yup, who would have thought that you can put cake on a lollipop stick? Bakerella! I am going to make these for the Halloween party that the school is having. Now, I haven't decided if I'm going to make them for just the K-3 classes or if I can make enough for the entire school to enjoy...Hmmmm....Here are some more pictures from Bakerella:




I'm off to order supplies now (or it would never get here on time)!!!
blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...