September 9, 2009

Moosing: Last Day

We felt obligated to go out Moose hunting again. It was such a beautiful warm day that it wouldn't be fair if we were to stay inside. As soon as Clint got home from running, and I was done with my work-out we made a mental checklist and headed down to the boat.

Dan, the mayor of White Mountain has graciously allowed us to use his 17 ft. Lund boat anytime we wanted. In fact, the first time he told us we could use it, we were worried about it breaking down so we didn't take it out. Well, after a few days of him recognizing that we didn't take it out, he told Clint again, "Yes! Take it out.". By that time we felt bad for not taking him up on his offer, so we decided to just go ahead and do it. Boy, where we glad that we did :) It was gorgeous!


It was crazy as far as weather goes. It was warm, sunny, cold, rainy, it hailed and there was thunder and lightning. I of course am the designated "glasser" sitting up in the front with my binoculars attached to my eyes. Seriously, they don't move until we are done! But, I was finding some time to try my artistic talent at photography. I think I got some pretty good shots :)...

Until next year, Bye-bye Moose...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...