August 23, 2008

Pictures!

Since I haven't been faithful to writing in this blog like I have been wanting to, I am going to dedicate this post to some picture-which I'm sure you all are desperately wanting to see.

One thing that is amazingly beautiful are the sunrises, and sunsets....





Here's some pictures from when we were in Unalakleet for training of their reading program. Clint was showing me around and where he used to go as a kid, which was pretty amazing...Just look at these pictures!



Here is an old fishing camp by the Unalakleet river: Our means of transportation:
And then the fisherwoman:



Jim is in the white sweatshirt, he's the superintendant who helped me...we had so much fun!


I'll upload some more later-

1 comment:

Timi said...

Great pictures Tory !! sure miss you
love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...